Okay, some people have been asking me what counts as a random act of kindness. The answer is simple,
Well, maybe not anything and everything. I trust you to use common sense.
But if you’re still having trouble thinking up some acts of kindness you would like to perform, here are some ideas to get you started:
– Leave a big tip for a waiter/waitress
– Give a homeless person a meal
– Bring candy for your co workers
– Pay for the meal/drink of the person behind you
– Wash your friend’s car
– Bake a cake for someone
– Call your mom and tell her how much you love her
– Buy a lottery ticket for someone you don’t know
– Walk your friend’s dog
– Put coins in someone’s expired parking meter
– Write a handwritten thank you card, thanking them for being a good friend
– Let someone cut in front of you in line
-Treat a friend to the movies
See, a random act of kindness can be of any size. And it doesn’t have to involve money. It just has to involve a little bit of heart.
Can’t wait to see your random acts of kindness for #KindnessChallenge!